There are 5 different houses each with a different color. Each house is owned by a person of a different nationality. The 5 owners each drink only one type of beverage, eat one type of fruit, and own one classic book. Using the clues below determine who owns Moby Dick.
- The German lives in a red house.
- The Swede owns The Scarlet Letter.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
- The green house owner drinks coffee.
- The person who eats bananas owns To Kill A Mockingbird.
- The owner of the yellow house eats apples.
- The man living in the house right in the middle drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who eats pears lives next door to the one who owns The Grapes Of Wrath.
- The man who owns Call of the Wild lives next door to the man who eats apples.
- The owner who eats strawberries drinks root beer.
- The Brit eats apricots.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who eats pears has a neighbor who drinks water.
Hmmm....think you know the answer? I'll let you think about it for a little while. The answer will be posted sometime soon!