Friday, October 16, 2015

Guests Arriving...

Friends and family alike traveled in from several states to help us celebrate our wedding!  What a blessing it was to see each and every face!

Some of our guests bringing dishes of food to our picnic wedding gathering!

My grandmother with some of her siblings and cousins.

Getting ready for the wedding to start....

My Poppy and his brother and sister-in-law.
Sweet fellowship



Making our way to the stage....


My sisters, Jordan and Savannah, put together this lovely wild flower bouquet for me using my favorite flowers,...sunflowers!

Completely calm and ready!  I thought I'd be nervous at this point, but I was as calm as a cucumber. ;-)  I was ready to marry my man!

(All photos taken by David Russell Photography)


No comments:

Post a Comment