Thursday, June 19, 2014

Victoria Is About to Be a Big Sister!

Well, any day now, we should be receiving a call from Canada, letting us know that Jordan has gone into labor!  They have already started calling to tease us with "false alarms"!  Here are some photos of Victoria, who can't wait for "the baby" to come!

Here she is getting out of the swimming pool with her bunny towel on.  Jordan, Savannah and I all used to have a bunny towel of our own.  This one that Victoria is wearing was Savannah's!  Isn't she so cute!



And her she is eating a cookie!  She is getting so big and is learning to count to five and loves all the nursery rhyme songs.  She is going to make a wonderful big sister, just like her mother, Jordan, did for me!


Stay tuned!  I'll let you know when Baby Yuck #2 arrives!


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to send you a photo of Jordan which I took yesterday. 38.5 weeks! Any day now!! Can't wait to meet the new munchkin!!

    ReplyDelete