Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sister, Sister...


Me and my "little" sister, Savannah!  
(I tried to put her in the slight slope so she wouldn't look that much taller than me, but it didn't really work!  ) 

I love this girl to pieces!  Savannah is such a joy to be around.  She is lighthearted and cheerful and is  one of my very best friends!  Hardworking too, but she always knows how to enjoy whatever she's doing.   It's so much fun when something strikes our funny bones, because neither one of us can control our laughter, so we end up egging each other on, only causing the giggling to increase and the tears to roll!

She is also very understanding and a good listener.  Many a time I can ask her personal opinion on something and know that she will tell me the truth. 


Ecclesiastes 4:9-12  (KJV)
"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."

 The only thing that would have made this picture better would have been to add Jordan to it! 
 Love you both, Jordan and Savannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment