Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bridal Pictures

My wonderful family...


Dad and Mom and I

Sweet mother-daughter moment!



Awe...!

Four generations...Gram, Mom, Jordan, Savannah and I, and Jordan's baby
My siblings and I

Being goofy,...Hammond style!





Gram and Poppy


The fellas...hanging out!

The Yuck family



My dress 
(The alteration lady finished it the night before the wedding, and when Mom and I went to pick it up, we still had to do an hour and a half of sewing to do on it ourselves!  I was just glad to finally have it in my hands.)






Heading in to wait in the Rye Patch for the wedding to start!  Super excited!

(All photos taken by David Russell Photography)

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful photos - have enjoyed all the pictures of the groom's family in the last post and yours in this post. You both look so modest and so happy! So happy for you both. May God bless your marriage!

    ReplyDelete