Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Noah's 10th Birthday!

Tomorrow, August 25th, the youngest in our family (Noah) turns 10!




Noah Is:
Nice
Obliging, Obedient, Outgoing
Abounding with love, Accepting, Admirable, Affectionate, Aggreable
Happy





We love you Noah and hope that you have a wonderful birthday! You have been such a blessing to all of us! You are so kind and loving and you make our family whole. It is hard to believe that you are going to be ten! Oh, how the years fly! We love you so much!
With many birthday blessings,
Your family

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!

    The Ways

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy, happy birthday! Happy, happy, happy birthday! Happy, happy, happy birthday to you to you to you O'lay! Sorry, I thought I was still working at Chi Chis mexcian resaurant. Anyway, happy birthday Noah! Your the greatest. Hope you had a wonderful and blessed birthday. I remember when I turned 10. I was living on a farm just like you. I like the photos of you and the sweet things your siblings said about you. How much did you have to pay the girls to say that???? Ha, ha. Love you Noah.

    ReplyDelete